Privacy / Returns / Claims
We offer a 90 Day money-back guarantee on all of our Healthmasters Labeled products.
However, shipping charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Please contact us before returning any products.
DO NOT SHIP ANY PRODUCTS BACK WITHOUT GETTING RETURN APPROVAL FROM US VIA PHONE 1-800-726-1834
ANY PRODUCTS SHIPPED BACK WITHOUT APPROVAL WILL BE REFUSED.
- 10% Restocking fee on all return items and/or initial shipping fee is non refundable. If order had free shipping a 10% shipping charge fee will also apply on top of restock fee,
- No refunds or credits will be given for shipping charges on orders that have an improper/undeliverable/unclaimed address through no fault of our own.
- Refunds are processed within 30 days of receiving them.
- All Reshipment fees will be paid by the customer even if the order qualified for free shipping
- Refused orders will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- All international orders that are refused will be charged a 50% restocking fee.
- Buyer is responsible for all the return shipping costs.
- Any damages/mistakes must be reported to one of our Healthmasters staff within 7 business days in order to receive replacements. ( No exceptions)
- Refunds will only be given to the original credit card that was used. Or a store credit will be given.
- Return all products that are requested for a refund. Pack the product well, so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. Please include your name, address, phone number/e-mail and the order number
- WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS; ONLY CERTIFIED MONEY ORDERS
This helps us to continually provide great prices in the future.
Security and Privacy:
Our web site offers state-of-the art security. All orders are protected by a digital certificate and secure socket layer (SSL). When you enter your credit card number into the our order form, it is transmitted across the Internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form, and then it is decoded when it gets to us.
If you prefer, we would be glad to accept your order over the telephone. You may call us at:
We do not share your personal information with any third parties. By ‘ personal information ‘ we mean information that can be used by someone to identify or contact you, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number or mailing address. By ‘third parties ‘we mean anyone who is not directly involved with our companies in processing your order, payment and/or fulfillment of your order. We also do not store your credit card information.
We use personal information you provide to process your orders, to notify you of the status of your order and other purposes specific to your purchases with our company.
Here is a more detailed explanation of Healthmaster's Terms and Conditions:
1. Terms - By accessing the website at http://www.Healthmasters.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or placing an order. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Terms of Sale - By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
3. Return Policy - There is 10% Restocking fee on all return items, and the initial shipping fee is nonrefundable. If your order had free shipping, a 10% shipping charge fee would also apply on top of restocking fee. Refused orders will be charged a 25% restocking fee. All international orders that are refused will be charged a 50% restocking fee. Refunds are processed within 30 days of receiving them. No refunds or credits will be given for shipping charges on orders that have an incorrect/undeliverable/unclaimed address through no fault of our own. Refunds will only be given to the original credit card that was used, or a store credit will be given. Any products returned without contacting Healthmasters first will be refused or discarded. You must have conformation you are permitted to return your products. When returning products, pack the product(s) well, so they will not be damaged during the shipping process. Include your name, all returned products, a copy of the order invoice, description about why the products are being returned, and whether you would like a store credit or a refund back to the card. All reshipment fees will be paid by the customer even if the order qualified for free shipping. Customers who constantly return products may not be allowed to place further orders. Any damages or mistakes must be reported to a Healthmasters representative within 7 business days to receive replacements. There are no exceptions to the return policy. Refunds will not be given to an order if a coupon has been activated after the order has been placed - e.g. if a customer places an order on Monday and a coupon becomes active on Friday, the customer will not receive a refund for the sale amount difference.
4. Shipping Policy - All orders are typically shipped within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. Our shipping policy is 7-10 business days; however, this is not a guarantee. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. Any date received in an email from either USPS, UPS, or Healthmasters or its affiliates for delivery is not a guarantee unless expedited shipping was purchased and you have confirmed the delivery date with a Healthmaster's staff member. Healthmasters ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. There are no estimated or guaranteed delivery time to U.S. Territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Healthmasters has limited liability for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, contact Healthmasters immediately upon receipt of your package. Save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. When you contact Healthmasters about damages or lost items, you will be expected to email the representative photographs of the damaged box(es) and item(s). There is no guarantee Healthmasters will reship or refund products in the event a shipment is lost or damaged. We ship to selected countries internationally. Please refer to the checkout page to find more information. There is no estimated or guaranteed delivery time to international destinations. Healthmasters offers signature confirmed shipments for an extra fee. If your order is stolen or lost after delivery and signature confirmation was not purchased, Healthmasters will not reship or refund your order. Once your order is delivered according to the shipper’s website, Healthmasters no longer responsible for the condition or location of the order unless signature confirmation was purchased. If the package is stolen or lost after delivery and signature conformation was purchased, Healthmasters will work with you to resolve the issue.
5. Use License - Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Healthmasters's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Healthmasters's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Healthmasters at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
6. Disclaimer - The materials on Healthmasters's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Healthmasters makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Healthmasters does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
7. Limitations - In no event shall Healthmasters or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the products on Healthmasters's website, even if Healthmasters or a Healthmasters authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Accuracy of Materials - The materials appearing on Healthmasters's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Healthmasters does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Healthmasters may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Healthmasters does not make any commitment to update the materials.
9. Links - Healthmasters has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Healthmasters of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's risk.
10. Modifications - Healthmasters may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law - These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
12. Medical Disclaimer - You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation, or medication program. Statements on Healthmasters about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. If you have a health concern of any kind, consult with your health care professional. Information presented by Healthmasters or its representatives is for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice of a doctor or other medical professional. Healthmasters or its representatives does not make any medical claims or warranties regarding the use of the products listed on this site. The information presented is general in nature, and these remedies may not be for everyone. Like other remedies, supplements and herbs do have side effects. You should consult your doctor before taking any medication. Statements made on this site are not an endorsement of any specific product or a recommendation as to how to treat any particular health concern. Healthmasters and its representatives shall have no liability as a publisher of information or reseller of any products or vendor services, including, without limitation, any liability for defective products.
Healthmasters terms and conditions may change at any time without notice.