Black Walnut Tincture (Green)
Applications for Health Improvement
- High juglone content
- Tincture always arrives green
- Supports a healthy intestinal environment
- Kills parasites within the body
4 oz per bottle
Converting Black Walnut Tincture to Black Walnut Capsules: 1 teaspoon of tincture = 2 1/2 capsules
Green Black Walnut Hull gets its name from the fact that the black walnuts are harvested from the tree while they are still green.
The green tincture from the black walnut tree is an Extra Strength formula and far surpasses the potency of many other black walnut tinctures available. This is because:
- Our tincture is made from the highly potent green hulls of the black walnut tree. This is important because the green hull contains up to 10 times the amounts of juglone, an essential ingredient in the tincture (lab tests on file).
- It is extra strength, meaning our tincture contains double the amount of black walnut hull contained in regular strength tinctures. Our hull to alcohol ratio is 1:0.68. That is 1-part hull to 0.68 part 40% grain alcohol.
- The tincture is filled to the brim when packaged, allowing minimum exposure to oxygen and is not packaged with a rubber dropper that can contaminate the tincture. You actually get more than the volume stated on the bottle. This helps to maintain maximum freshness.
Black Walnut Hull Tincture needs to be green at the time of consumption. This support the body’s natural defenses with potent compounds that discourage the proliferation of foreign organisms known to occupy the human body, bringing about balance between body and microorganisms.
CAUTIONS: Do not take during pregnancy or lactation.